"2015" Season is just a few months away. Changes will be made to the schedule so please check in for the 2015 Tournament schedule.
Membership dues will reamin at $50.00
For 2015 if you are eligible to play the Red or Gold Tee's you will be eligible to play the Club Championship for the qualifying and Match Play portion.
Your handcap service can be purchased at the golf course.
On Saturday May 2nd, we will be hosting a 1 day event with the golf course.
Here's the event.
* You put a foursome together. In that group you can have 2 people who are not association members join you. You must have at least 1.
* If that person is not a resident they will still get charged resident rates and everyone must take a cart.
* Anyone playing must have a handicap.
* Depending on how many sign up will dictate the payout.
* Ladies can play the red tee's, seniors over 70 can play the white tee's. All other's will play the blue tee's.
Payouts will be the following.
- Foursome payout
- Individual payout
- Closest to the pins on all par 3's
The fee will be $40.00 per foursome to enter. The money will be turned into gift certificates at the golf course.
Why? I'm looking to increase our membership and to bring some additional revenue to the golf course with purchasing the gift cards. The fact the course is going to charge resident rates and block out times shows a commitment to work with us. Our association is only as good as our membership.
Play with another member. Bring a friend! We will provide coffee and donuts in the morning.
Please get back to me and tell me you will put a group in.. Don't need the 4 names now as I want to make this work for us and the golf course.
Appreciate everyone's help in making this work.